Community COVID-19 Swab Testing Team
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 15.0 - 20.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Hunter is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join the ongoing battle against COVID -19...
An opportunity has arisen for a healthcare assistant/technician to become a COVID - 19 test operative, undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and fingerprick antibody testing in locations within North East regions of the UK.
About the role:
* Successful applicants will be required to travel within the community, either to patients homes, or corporate locations, such as offices, or business events to undertake COVID-19 testing
* Meet and greet patients that require testing, ensuring you have checked their personal details against the information provided
* Undertaking COVID-19 antigen swab testing
* Undertaking COVID-19 fingerprick antibody testing
* ASAP Start
* Flexible working pattern to suit you
* Traveling within the North East region, Lincoln and surrounding areas
* Competitive daily pay rates
About the Individual:
* Qualified Health Care assistant/technician
* Phlebotomy Experience
* Holds a current UK driving license
* Confident in working alone in a community environment
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
* Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book, and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert , or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on Apply.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Ref: HCA - COVID19
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant, Sterile services in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Please ensure you check the email account (including junk/spam boxes) from which you apply regularly as we will use this to contact...
£ 8.5 - 14.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryMaldon, Essex, England
For a role based in Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting for Band 2 Healthcare Assistant's to work for our private car...