Paediatric Occupational Therapist 1 day PW
Wembley, Greater London, England
- £ 25.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 Equivalent Occupational Therapist to carry out a school based paediatric role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Paediatric experience. This position will be located in Wembley.
Details of the School based paediatric role are:
* Band 6 Equivalent
* 1 Day Per Week (flexible on days)
* Start ASAP
* Paediatric Experience
* Working with mainly ASD & LD
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on Applyto find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
School Based Paediatric Occupational Therapist Wembley
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in Wembley and would be advantageous if they had experience in Paediatric OT work covering ASD, LD and Equipment & Seating.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Wembley, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We expect all our staff to share the values that are important to the trust – being excellent, kind, responsible and respectful – a...