Biomedical Scientist - Biochemistry
- £ 23.0 - 26.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
TFS Healthcare is looking to recruit an experienced biomedical Scientist who specialises in Biochemistry. This contract is until March 2021.
This role requires the successful candidates to have at least 5 years' experience in the relevant clinical area, ideally with some NHS experience.
- Band 6 experienced BMS
- Rates start from £23 - £26phr
- Experience in the use of Siemens analytical platforms namely Advia 2400, Centaurs and Aptio and Siemens Track system
- LIMS: Epic/Beaker and Middleware: Siemens Centralink
- Years of experience of validation/Authorisation of results
- Troubleshooting experience
- Should hit the floor running due to minimal training and due to their years of experience of managing several analytical platforms with an underlying understanding, theoretical knowledge, and practical experience of specialist biomedical procedures.
- Location - Cambridgeshire.
TFS Healthcare is one of the UK's premier specialist recruitment agencies, covering all disciplines of AHP & HSS staffing.
TFS is a CPP & HTE approved supplier, recruiting into the NHS & private organisations offering both locum and permanent recruitment services.
TFS Healthcare has access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate.
We also offer:
- Dedicated, specialist recruitment consultants
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing & mandatory training
- Market-leading pay rates
- Daily payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives.
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
If you are interested in this Biomedical Scientist position, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applicant requirementsYou must have appropriate UK professional [... Click Apply...]nts to downloadApplicant Information Pack (PDF...
Full timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Biomedical Scientist - 1 year fixed term in the Microbiology and Virology section Manchester BMS | Pathology| Equivalent Band 5/6 d...