Farnham, Surrey, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Spire Clare Park Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join our forward thinking imaging team. This role will primarily cover general x-ray and theatres.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsibility for the standard of own imaging work
• Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the
diagnostic imaging required
• Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Who we're looking for
• HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
• Proactive attitude to learning and developing
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Free annual Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jodie Walsh on Applyor Apply
This job was posted to Radiography in Farnham, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Senior Radiographer / Mammographer - Private Hospital Guildford, Surrey £35,000 - £38,000 plus Overtime + 25 days Annual Leave + BH...