Operations Director of Therapies
Greater London, England
- £ 75000.0 - 80000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
A new and influential role has been created in the Priory Private division to provide professional leadership to all Allied Health Professionals, Therapists and related service roles. This role also contributes to business development and sustainability within the Priory.
As a member of the Senior Management Team for the Private region, you will actively contribute to the development of a culture that supports our patients and staff in receiving and delivering compassionate care and support.
In the role of Operations Director of Therapist you will:
* Provide leadership and support to all roles under the Therapy and Psychology banner to drive consistent and current ways of working.
* Work closely with Professional heads of staff groups to deliver strong communication and advise.
* Work with the wider business to develop career pathways and progression routes whilst identifying future talent.
* Liaise with external professional bodies and establish positive, creative relationships.
* Advise and contribute to training priorities.
To be succcessful in the role of Operations Director of Therapies you will:
* Be HCPC registered
* Have experience of leading a therapy programme and have recently practiced as a clinician
* Have strong commercial understanding
* Demonstrate leadership and be a strong decision maker
* Have strong management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Be creative, proactive and a forward thinker.
This role is a remote vacancy and will require travel across the country with frequent travel to London.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to Psychotherapy in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Business Development Manager - Community Mental Health Up to £50,000 p/a + mileage, bonus scheme, 10 days sick pay and more London ...
£ 30000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Scrub/ Recovery Nurse or ODP - Private Day Surgery Hospital £30,000 - £33,000 + Pension, ...