London, Greater London, England
- £ 100000.0 - 130000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
When we asked Consultants ‘what does it take to deliver high birth rates and patient care’ we got some consistent responses, ‘patient continuity’, ‘access to the latest treatments’ and ‘a commitment to research’. If you share these beliefs and want to work with a clinic that strives to be the best, keep reading…
Through investing in research and technology and continuously seeking ways to improve their patient pathway, this leading fertility provider achieves some of the highest success rates in London. You can expect work with a passionate clinical team in state-of-the-art facilities.
3 great things about this fertility clinic:
• Excellent career development opportunities – leverage their network of world leading Consultants and Scientists and be at the forefront of developing the latest fertility treatments.
• A Consultant led unit, you can expect the autonomy to develop your own way of working and offer your patients a truly personalised approach!
• Excellent career progression opportunities – this business has extensive growth plans meaning there will be rapid career progression and opportunities for the right individual.
The Managing Director stated. ‘We are one of the most established clinics in the UK with high levels of success and patient satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work with the best’.
What you will do as a Fertility Consultant:
• Work with your patients to develop a personalised treatment plan, supporting them from their initial consultation up until successful treatment.
• Handle egg collections, embryo transfers, HyCoSy’s and work with donor patients alongside supporting the wider business through conducting clinical audits and improving treatment protocols.
• You must have an active GMC registration and have a proven track record of working with fertility patients.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Jessica at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Doctor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....