Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 22000.0 - 25000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£22,000 - £25,000 FTE (depending on experience) + Car Allowance
Fleet Clinical Recruitment are recruiting Phlebotomists to work with our client on a full or part-time, permanent basis.
You will be working in the community in your local geographical area, as part of a Survey, providing blood tests for participating households and also providing phlebotomy services on other ongoing projects.
• Mobile phone, personal security system, full PPE, Pension, Life Assurance, wellness webinars and mental health wellbeing programme.
• Mileage repayment at HMRC rates
• Paid for a day of training prior to commencement.
• 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (pro rata )
To deliver home visits to participants (in their home environment) who are enrolled onto the Study and perform antibody and antigen tests.
You will need to work a minimum of 3 days a week (part-time), up to 5 days (full-time), which will include some Saturdays/Sundays.
• Strong interpersonal, professional and communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• High levels of confidence, pro-activity & initiative
• Flexibility and a willingness to travel in a field-based role
• Ability to problem solve effectively
• Eligible to work full time in the UK
• Current full UK driving licence (maximum 6 pts)
• Able to work some weekends and evenings
• Venepuncture certificate/competency
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the necessary experience or transferable skills then please apply via this advert.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.