Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 10 Oct 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Who we're looking for
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC .
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT skills.
- Ideally you should have at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Mammography competency would be desirable, but not essential.
Working Hours: Hours will be variable to fit aroiund departmental needs
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For further information about this role please contact Sharon Haslehurst on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
This job was posted to Radiography in Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Senior General Radiographer - Private Surgical Hospital Huddersfield - West Yorkshire Full time - 37.5 hours &...