Private Patient Sales Advisor
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 28000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 10 Oct 2020
Care UK, the leading independent healthcare provider in the UK is looking to recruit Sales Executives for the newly founded Private Patient Sales Team. This team has been built to develop and expand our self-pay and insured patient facilities as we continue to provide support for our outstanding outpatient and diagnostic services.
About the Role
In this role you will work as part of a customer service and sales motivated team. The primary function of the post holder is to respond to telephone and email queries from potential patients looking to take advantage of our clinically outstanding healthcare services, talking them through the range of procedures and diagnostic tests appropriate for them and providing accurate details of next steps and pricing model.
You will communicate effectively, positively and professionally with any self-pay and insured patients in order to facilitate their enquiry into a clinical consultation, test or procedure within a Care UK Treatment Centre.
• Effective, professional handling of self-pay enquiries (capturing enquirers details, booking appointments, resolving queries, giving information on procedures, providing advice and practical help) from in-bound and out-bound phone calls and emails with prospective self-pay patients.
• To convert self-pay enquiries to out-patient appointments or procedures, tests or therapies, in order to meet monthly conversion rate targets and self-pay revenue and admissions targets.
• To maximise enquiry conversion opportunities through a high level of sales and customer service skills.
• Ensure the accurate and timely pricing of procedures to provide to patients, ensuring excellent customer service and opportunity for conversion.
• Use the CRM system fully and correctly to keep record of all enquiries and interactions to robustly manage and convert enquiry leads.
• To regularly and consistently meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of this post as agreed with the line manager.
• Effectively sell against competitor hospital by understanding are UKs USPs.
Skills & Experience
• Experience within a sales role handling large number of enquiries.
• Experience of meeting targets within a KPI driven market.
• Solid understanding of Private Healthcare market.
• Strong numeracy skills with ability to calculate procedure prices.
• Excellent telephone manner and verbal and written communication skills.
• An analytical approach enabling you to ascertain fact, problem solve and seek answers to queries for customers.
• An empathetic and understanding attitude.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded. So we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
To apply for the role click on the link below. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org in our friendly resourcing team, or call 01189 521 951.
We will contact all shortlisted candidate but please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Our employment offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankEpsom, Surrey, England
Our mission: 'to put the patient first by delivering great care to every patient, every day.' There's never been a better time to j...