Specialty Doctor Personality Disorder Psychiatrist
- £ 80000.0 - 81000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Sep 2020
- 9 Mar 2021
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time female personaility disorder Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a private hospital in the North West of England on a 10 bedded ward. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is a on call commitment of 1:10 - non resident
- The salary on offer is £80,000
- You will receive support from a consultant psychiatrist
- There's an opportunity to go through the CESR programme
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
- Free meals and onsite parking
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in psychiatry
- At least 6 months recent employment on an adult ward
- Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com