Multi-Site Pathology Manager
London, Greater London, England
- £ 82000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Sep 2020
- 10 Oct 2020
Up to £82,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours | Great Benefits Package | Covering 2 London Hospitals & National POCT
An experienced Biomedical Scientist with extensive senior level experience in Pathology Services is required to work as Multi-Site Pathology Manager for a leading private healthcare provider.
The post-holder will be based at a South-West London hospital but will be required to undertake regular travel to a site in North-East London in addition to national travel to meet the national POCT Lead aspect of this position.
Details of this Multi-Site Pathology Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £82,000
• Private healthcare cover, a pension plan and a range of lifestyle and financial benefits
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
As Multi-Site Pathology Manager, you will lead and develop Pathology Services at both London sites in maintaining UKAS accreditation and will act as Laboratory Director. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and will ensure a high-quality, efficient and effective pathology service through robust quality management and control procedures, in addition to working with hospital management to ensure an integrated service.
What we are looking for in a Multi-Site Pathology Manager:
• HCPC Registered Biomedical Scientist with IBMS Fellowship and have completed a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
• Significant experience working in a hospital pathology department, with substantial senior and multi-site management experience
• Experienced managing budgets, contracts and working with external partners, supplies and business development
• Excellent communication skills and confident communicating with and presenting to stakeholders at all levels, including at board level
• A strong leader and experienced in leading, developing and coaching staff
• Well organised with strong planning skills and able to devise, prioritise, plan and manage a complex work programme and experienced in change management
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.