Endoscopy Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Bingley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 29000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: £29,000 + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Renowned training and development + Much more!
Endoscopy Practitioners that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult parts of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We are working with a hospital that is committed to training and developing their employees - they understand the importance of having a highly engaged team.
Perhaps you want to work for a premium healthcare provider who is committed to improving patient care and the services they offer. Maybe you want to work with like-minded people and be part of an engaged, effective endoscopy team.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
• A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
• High levels of investment taking place – with a high-spec, recently refurbished reception area and plans to build a new day case theatre they are committed to improving their facilities and ultimately the patient experience.
• A reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
The Hiring Manager stated: “We have a culture to be proud of at our hospital. We have a good time, everyone really supports each other, and we know how to celebrate success. It’s easy to see why we have such a good level of staff retention.”
What you will do as an Endoscopy Practitioner:
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
• As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting colleagues and consultants.
• You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within endoscopy.
Why other Endoscopy Practitioners work with this hospital:
• This well-established private hospital has 5 theatres (4 of which are equipped for major Orthopaedic procedures), a dedicated endoscopy suite, 57 beds, a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
• With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced – you will be empowered to make decisions relating to patient care.
• A loyal and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to ODP in Bingley, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Salary and Benefits: Competitive (dependent on experience) + Generous pension + Private healthcare + Life assurance + 35 days holid...