Senior Care assistant
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 9.3 - 9.3 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 8 Mar 2021
Senior Care Assistant - Leicester
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to work within our clients dedicated Nursing and residential home based in the Leeds area. The home is registered to care for up to 44 residents with conditions such as Dementia,old age, physical disability and sensory impairment.
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £9.30 per hour
- 27.5 to 33 hours a week
- Permanent contracts
- 12 hour shifts
- Day shifts available
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
- To lead a team of carers while on shift
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Senior Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV