Gatwick, West Sussex, England
- £ 30476.0 - 35586.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
Our Client has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Paramedic in Gatwick based within a secure IRC setting which is a 24 hours site that holds 400 plus detainees suspected of visa violations, illegal entry or unauthorised arrival to the UK and are waiting for flights, transfers or to be released in to the community. We have a fast turnover of detainees so a wide range skills will be needed and trained/supported. From triage, chronic disease management to acute care.
As a Paramedic, you will provide high quality emergency care and minor injury treatment to patients with both primary care and acute care needs in a prison setting. You will be required to work within the Healthcare Centre and on the Wings as part of a team of Primary Care practitioners.
The post offers a competitive salary of £30,476 - £35,586
Benefits as a Paramedic:
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Essential skills as a Paramedic:
• HCPC Registered Paramedic with at least 2 years post qualification experience
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
Desirable skills as a Paramedic:
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Degree level qualification or above
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Paramedic role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new work opportu...