Specialty Doctor Adult Acute Psychiatrist
- £ 85000.0 - 86000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Sep 2020
- 8 Mar 2021
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Adult Acute Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a private hospital in the East of England on two 12 bedded wards, male and female. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- The salary on offer is around £85,000, negotiable dependent on experience
- You will receive support from two consultant psychiatrists
- Free meals and onsite parking
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in psychiatry
- At least 6 months recent employment on an adult ward
- Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 145000.0 - 160000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLickey, Birmingham, Worcestershire, England
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't e...