Senior care assistant
Greater London, England
- £ 12.0 - 12.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 8 Mar 2021
Senior Care Assistant - Ruislip
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to work within our clients dedicated residential home is registered to care for up to 27 residents with conditions such as dementia and old age.
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £12.00 per hour
- Full-time - 36 - 48 hours
- Permanent contracts
- 12 hour shifts
- Must be able to work both days and nights
- Must be able to work alternate weekends
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
- To lead a team of carers while on shift
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Senior Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentOrpington, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...