Private Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Twickenham, Greater London, England
- £ 23.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to carry out a school based paediatric role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is until at least March 2021.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Paediatric experience, preferably within specialist seating. This position will be located in West London.
Details of the School Based Paediatric Band 6 (equivalent) role are:
* Band 6 (Equivalent)
* Start ASAP
* Paediatric Experience Essential
* Specialist Seating Experience Desired
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist West London
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in West London and would be advantageous if they had experience in School Based Paediatric OT work.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Twickenham, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48000.0 - 60000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBracknell, Berkshire, England
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 8a equivalent Occupational Therapist to carry out a full time permanent role w...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....
£ 35000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTadworth, Surrey, England
Senior Occupational Therapist – Mental Health Rehab £35,000 - £38,000 + Benefits Tadworth Monday – Friday – Full Time About ...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Occupational Therapist role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new...