Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
• Compliance with NHS forms and processes.
• Processing in-patient/out-patient charges.
• Cash handling strictly within the parameters of the 'Handling Cash Policy'.
• Discharge of patients onto computer system ensuring accuracy of all information.
• Manage the hospital switchboard in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring all calls or enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
• Undertake various clerical duties including checking of bed status reports, ordering and distribution of newspapers, including badges for visitors, booking taxis.
• To contribute to the general cleanliness, neatness and smooth running of all reception areas at all times, ensuring that any publicity and reading material is available and well displayed.
• Undertake all work in accordance with company hospital policies and procedures. Ensuring familiarity with health and Safety at Work Act, including manual handling and fire procedures.
• To maintain confidentiality of all information acquitted with regard to patients.
• Consultants and staff and not on any account disclose information about the affairs of the hospital, its subsidiaries or associates.
• To present a professional, smart image at all times, ensuring adherence to hospital uniform policy.
• Undertake any other tasks that reasonably fall within the general nature and level of responsibility for this post.
• Working in accordance with KPI requirements.
This job was posted to Health care administration in Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
_______________________________________________________ University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust is CQC rated O...