Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 30000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as an MRI Radiographer in our Glasgow Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital
Nuffield Health is the largest non-profit healthcare organisation in UK. It operates 31 hospitals and 112 gyms, employing over 11,000 people. In Glasgow, Nuffield Health has a Hospital and five Health and Wellbeing centers.
Join our team at Glasgow Hospital, located in the heart of the West End of Glasgow; you will be working at one of Scotland's leading private hospitals. This year, we embarked on phase three of our multi-million pound refurbishment, adding state of the art equipment like our Mako robotic arm for orthopaedic surgery and a new ambulatory theatre. We have a special focus in the areas of orthopaedics, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment.
We pride ourselves on delivering patient care of the highest standard. That's why we are looking for the very best healthcare professionals to join our team.
As an employee with us you get some fantastic benefits:
- Free gym, golf and tennis membership & Friends/Family discounts
- Private healthcare package
- 360 annual health - worth up £700
- Perks at work app - half price cinema tickets and other great discounts
Find out more about our hospital-
Our department comprises computerized radiography, CT, US, Fluoroscopy & MRI. We are a small, busy department that offers a varied workload and the opportunity to work with a dedicated, friendly team.
- Operate our brand new, state of the art 1.5T Siemens Altea
- Work alongside our experienced MRI radiographic team in a purpose built department
- Perform a wide range of routine & complex MRI examinations including MSK, neuro, dynamic body imaging & contrast enhanced angiography.
- Provide a customer focussed service to our patients, consultants and referring clinicians that is efficient, friendly and professional.
- CT experience would be considered desirable if not essential
It is a very exciting time to join our small, friendly team; Our newly built MRI department houses the first Siemens Altea 1.5T scanner in Scotland.
Our workload is varied and includes private, NHS and Research patients.
The hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8 -8 and Friday 8-5pm. You will be expected to work at least one of these evenings.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange an informal visit to the department, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Andrew Taylor (01415762768, Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org), Radiology Manager or Mrs Sarah Dowell Lead MRI Radiographer
- You'll have a BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A postgraduate qualification is desirable, with post-registration experience relevant to the role.
- You'll need high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail.
- Here, you'll deliver a high quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload
To be friendly and professional
To be a clinically competent MRI radiographer capable of performing all routine and a variety of complex MR examination
Salary - £30,401 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Location - Glasgow
Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post
This job was posted to Radiography in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Theatre Practitioner - RGN / ODP - Private Hospital Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire Salary - £30,000 - £37,000 Per Annum + Enhancements&nbs...
£ 30000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward - Private Hospital Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire Salary - Up to £34,000 Per Annum + Generous En...