Senior Radiographer (CT/General)
Ashtead, Surrey, England
- £ 41000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £41,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Free Parking + Much More!
The Senior Radiographers that we work with have become frustrated with the lack of variety and complexity of the cases within their hospital. We represent a client that solve this problem, their imaging teams manage a diverse case mix and can expect to receive in-depth training and the opportunity to rotate across multiple modalities – General Imaging, Theatre Imaging, CT and MRI!
Perhaps you want to work with a private hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with high levels of employee engagement and retention. Maybe you want to be part of a team that is friendly and supportive – you can expect to feel valued and recognised for your achievements!
3 great things about this hospital:
• A CQC rated ‘Good’ Hospital with 50 beds, 3 theatres (all with laminar flow) and a JAG accredited endoscopy suite alongside high levels of patient satisfactions!
• Join a close-knit team – it has a great working environment; achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events.
• Enjoy exceptional facilities - this hospital has received significant capital investment and has further investment planned.
A Radiographer stated, “We are a small, friendly and hard-working team – since joining the business I have expanded my skills by completing further training and clinical qualifications and I am encouraged to make decisions relating to patient care with the autonomy to make a real difference!”
What you will do as a Senior Radiographer:
• You will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
• You will support the service with General Radiology, Theatre Imaging, MRI and CT (experience in MRI is not essential, full training will be provided), ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
• You will be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
• You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent, HCPC registration and previous experience in MRI.
Why other Senior Radiographers work at this hospital:
• As a Senior Radiographer you will work both as part of a team and independently, enjoy high levels of autonomy and be empowered to drive the imaging service.
• Join a team that is friendly, hard-working and that wants to progress – the imaging team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care. This commitment is rewarded and celebrated with regular team activities and awards!
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Radiography in Ashtead, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Senior Radiographer / Mammographer - Private Hospital Guildford, Surrey £35,000 - £38,000 plus Overtime + 25 days Annual Leave + BH...