Jersey (PO Boxes & businesses), Jersey, Crown Dependencies
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 4 Oct 2020
This role is supporting one Senior Specialist Podiatrist in the government of Jersey (NHS equivalent) Health & Social Care.
Offering the successful candidate the opportunity to significantly develop your autonomous practice and service development skills this remit includes the following:
Outpatients; Diabetic and Rheumatology Clinics.
Inpatients; Acute Woundcare
Community; Day Care Centre, Learning Disabilities and Aged Care.
The island of Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and has a population of Apply.
Jersey has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches which are never more than ten minutes away, and an especially mild and sunny climate. ( Apply)
Person requirements :
- Qualified Podiatrist with current full HCPC registration.
- A good scope of clinical practice experience; ideally five years post qualifying to include Diabetes, Wound Care, and previous management of own caseload.
- Ability to make clinical judgments and decisions with confidence.
- To be an excellent communicator within a multi-disciplinary team.
- To hold a clean and current car driving licence.
The benefits of working in Jersey include:
- An excellent salary, equivalent to UK NHS AfC Band 8C.
- A generous annual allowance towards your Continuous Professional Development.
- A relocation package and assistance with local private accommodation.
- A continental atmosphere where the people are friendly and taxes are considerably lower than the UK.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Specialist healthcare staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Podiatrist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
This job was posted to Podiatry in Jersey (PO Boxes & businesses), Jersey, Crown Dependencies
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30400.0 - 38950.0 Per yearFull timeBankJersey (PO Boxes & businesses), Jersey, Crown Dependencies
Offering three months free accommodation - our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Chan...