Consultant Respiratory Physician, Kerry
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Aug 2020
- 28 Feb 2021
Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with a leading Kerry hospital in recruiting a Consultant Respiratory Physician with Specialist Registration.
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a busy public hospital with modern, advanced facilities. With the existing clinical expertise and innovative technologies used within the hospital, you will be supported in your mission to improve the health and well-being of the patients to whom you provide the care.
The hospital provides a broad range of specialties including inpatient, day patient and outpatient services along with a 24/7 emergency department and an urgent care centre.To be considered eligible you must :
- Be registered with or close to completing the process of registering in your specialty division of the Irish Medical Council
- Hold 5 - 10 years' relevant post-grad experience
- Ideally have completed previous research in clinical specialties with a number of publications
- Ideally have Irish or UK experience
- Have excellent English skills
For further details, please contact me in confidence on :
t: + Apply