Wexham, Slough, Buckinghamshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
Spire Thames Valley Hospital have an excellent opportunity for a MRI Radiographer, who is eager to progress within the private sector, to join our fantastic team and benefit from our fully funded training programs. We offer variety of scans including MSK, Breast, Enterography, MRCP and Nuero.
Spire Thames Valley located in Slough provides the highest standard of private healthcare to patients from Berkshire and the surrounding areas. The hospital has a 38-bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. Our modern hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
Duties and responsibilities
- Explain clearly to patients how they can positively contribute to their treatment plan
- Identify people's health needs by undertaking thorough subjective and objective assessment methods, using full clinical expertise and experience
- Obtain information on patient's needs within the overall context of their imaging and care requirements
- Interpret patient data using all of the relevant components to assist in making an accurate clinical diagnosis. Make this information available to appropriate colleagues
- Identify and discuss with colleagues the implication of imaging, enable them to think through the risks and their effective management and the need for referral to others
Who we're looking for
- HCPC registered
- Degree (BSc Honours in Radiography or equivalent qualification)
- Minimum of 1 year General Radiography experience (Theatre and X-ray)
- Team working
- Flexible and adaptable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of application
This job was posted to Radiography in Wexham, Slough, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety o...
£ 35000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Senior Radiographer / Mammographer - Private Hospital Guildford, Surrey £35,000 - £38,000 plus Overtime + 25 days Annual Leave + BH...