Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
Are you an experienced caregiver working as a RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic with a minimum of 18 months post qualified experience, looking for a new position which is offering you a better work/life balance and sociable working hours? If so, this role for Back Office Disability Assessor is definitely for you!
* Standard hours 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
* Potential Part-Time hours are available once the full-time 20 week training has been completed.
For this non-patient-facing role as a Back Office Disability Assessor, you will need to utilise your clinical expertise and knowledge by interpreting medical information from a Clients claim, to help support the decision making process. These are applicants for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit.
You will be helping people with their PIP cases, by understanding the extent to which an individual's health conditions may impact their daily lives and formulating a concise and detailed report, which will be sent to the DWP for a decision to be made on their benefit claim. These claimants are likely to have long-term physical and/or mental health disabilities.
This role for Back-Office Disability Assessor is ideal for those who are passionate about delivering high-quality care, yet are ready for a brand new challenge in a more non-clinical setting.
- RGN, RMN, RLD, Paramedic, Physio, Occupational Therapists
- 2 years post reg clinical experience (or 18 months broad-based) minimum
- Full registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on pin.
- Full extensive, fully-paid training is provided for approximately 20 weeks
- Working in an office environment with other healthcare professionals, utilising your skills in a brand new environment/way
- Being able to look at more of a holistic overview of an individual who has long-term disabilities - a fantastic learning experience
- Dealing with other MDTs to gather further medical evidence
- Huge career progression opportunities with bundles of additional earning potential
If you are interested in this Back Office Disability Assessor role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.