Chief II, Cardiac Catheterisation Physiologist
Waterford, County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
- € 50000.0 - 70000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 25 Feb 2021
Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced Cardiac Physiologist for a Chief II, Cardiac Catheterisation Physiologist to join a well-established hospital based in Waterford. This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a Cardiology Department which provides a comprehensive range of invasive and non-invasive diagnostic examinations at both inpatient and outpatient level. The Cardiology Department Team is dedicated to the highest standard of healthcare provision.
The Cardiac Department carries out a wide range of diagnostic investigations which include the following:
ECG recording/interpretation and highlighting any abnormal findings.
24 / 72 Hour Ambulatory E.C.G. monitoring and analysis with full disclosures.
24 B/P monitoring and analysis with immediate report.
Physiologist managed EST and report.
ICD/CRT/PPM follow up and reprogramming.
Transthoracic Echocardiography (scanning and reporting).
Pharmacological Stress Echo.
Cardiac Cath. Lab for diagnostic and interventional services (Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) centre).
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology or equivalent as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology or equivalent as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years satisfactory relevant post qualification experience.
- Candidates must have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience within the specialist area of Cardiac Investigations as relevant to the role.