- £ 33000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
Are you a passionate Paramedic looking for a new challenge? We are offering permanent roles for paramedics in Bunckinghamshire.
Whether you are a newly qualified Paramedic or you have post graduate experience we have a position for you.
In this role you will be working to:
- respond to emergency calls
- assess situations when you arrive and check details with others at the scene
- work calmly and quickly to stabilise patients
- use a defibrillator to revive patients
- give patients medicines and injections
- help to deliver babies
- attend non-emergency calls and decide whether patients need to go to hospital
- check equipment regularly and keep accurate records
- reassure family and members of the public who are on the scene
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Paramedic science degree or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration
- You will need to pass enhanced background checks, as you may be working with children and vulnerable adults
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in helping healthcare professionals both in the UK and overseas, to find their perfect permanent job in the NHS, private sector or local authorities Our support is end-to-end, so we help candidates with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are coming to start your new life in the UK!
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Paramedic role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new work opportu...