City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 29900.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Aug 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Up to £29,900 p/a | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits | UK Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the City of Westminster is looking to recruit a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer to join their Imaging Team.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of up to £29,900 depending on experience
• Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private healthcare cover, a company pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within a prestigious hospital
• Cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service. You will perform a range of procedures including general and theatre radiography, X ray, fluoroscopy, DSA and interventional radiography.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, professional and proactive approach
• Ideally demonstrate post-registration experience working in the UK and across a varied case mix, including in general, ward, X ray, fluoroscopy, DSA and interventional radiography
• Have evidence of continuing professional development
• Must have right to work in UK
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.