Spinal Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Yeovil, Somerset, England
- £ 30000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 12 Aug 2020
- 8 Feb 2021
We are looking for a Spinal Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to work with a GP Surgery in Yeovil, on a salaried basis where you will be working with an experienced and established large team. The post holder will have a particular interest in spinal conditions, and screen referrals into the service to assess appropriateness and urgency of care.
This is an exciting opportunity to help develop this new role to further integrate MSK services into the primary care team.
The vacancy is up to full time hours, and a degree of flexibility can be offered around this for the right candidate. The salary on offer is negotiable up to £38,000. There are also other fantastic benefits to working with this surgery, including excellent in-house training, 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, Medical Indemnity and NHS Pension payments included.
The surgery is a Training Practice, and so they take pride in the development of their staff, and career progression is common amongst the team. As part of the role, the successful candidate will be encouraged to participate in clinical supervision and annual appraisals, maintaining and taking charge of your own personal development. You will also be encouraged to collaborate with the lead GP and practice manager on any new training requirements.
- Undertake clinics, assessing new referrals from GPs, consultants and other physiotherapists
- Be able to instigate advanced investigations such as x-rays, blood tests and MRI scans
- Ensure patients are assessed, given a diagnosis and management options are discussed including appropriateness for surgery where only the most complicated cases will be discussed with peers and relevant consultant colleagues.
There is no operative / surgical role to this post.
If you'd like to apply for this post then please contact Sarah at Chase Medical on Apply, or you can send your CV straight through by clicking APPLY NOW.
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency. We work with GP Surgeries locally to source the best jobs out there, negotiating salaries and employment conditions for our valued candidates. If you're interested in this job, or want to know about the other vacancies we have then contact us today!