Bank Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
Hook, Hampshire, England
- £ 14 - 16.98 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or RNLD wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Natalie Nash today on Applyand make the first step towards your exciting future with The Priory.
Mildmay Oaks is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men and women with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders. Our full care pathway includes the following facilities:
Low secure, learning disability (18 male beds)
Locked rehabilitation, learning disability (13 male beds and 8 female beds)
Mildmay Oaks aims to meet the needs of people with learning disabilities and encourage them to achieve their potential of safe living in the least restrictive environment.
Want to make money on the side, on top of your normal job? Want to make your own hours? Want to give the Private sector a go?
In 2019, we understand that some people don't just want 1 job or 1 source of income. We understand that some people want the flexibility to work the hours they want.
Our Bank/Casual roles offer all of this, along with weekly pay and a full induction when you start.
Mildmay Oaks is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning disability and autism spectrum disorder, and for women with learning disability.
We are 2 minutes from Winchfield Train Station and we offer a taxi service in the winter to and from the station.
* Providing a quality of care to each individual that is of a high standard, being sensitive to individual abilities, respecting privacy and catering for social, emotional, religious and cultural needs whilst encouraging a comprehensive programme of ordinary living with an emphasis on self-help skills.
* Participating in the assessment of changing care needs and in the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care in line with agreed policies and procedures.
* Participating in the key worker system.
* Discussing and agreeing on care programmes with other community services.
* Fostering good relations and lines of communication with other disciplines/services/agencies involved with individuals' care.
* Keeping abreast of developments and current trends when caring for people who have a Learning Disability/Mental Health Problem/behaviours that challenge.
* Ensuring that the NMC standards for drug administration, storage and handling of medication are adhered to.
* Developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships between parents, relatives and friends of the service users and staff at the home.
* Promoting access to an independent advocacy for the individual.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to - Other health care in Hook, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Theatre Practitioner - RGN/ODP - Private Ophthalmology Specialist £32,000 - £37,000 + 10% Bonus Guildford, Surrey 33 ...