Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
- £ 32000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 31 Jul 2020
- 14 Aug 2020
Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Location: Stockton
Starting Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
If you are a RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, or Paramedic, based in or near to Stockton and looking for a clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Clinical Assessor?
This role is office based and has claimant contact via telephone interaction as well as frequent contact with other health care professionals. You will be reviewing a case load and completing a report based on medical evidence they obtain. Suitable candidates will be required to use their clinical knowledge and expertise to analyse medical evidence and prepare reports. This is not a data input role. No two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are curious to hear more about the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation please call or email Mags on 07788 -978468 or email on Apply
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19 - 20 Per hourFull timeTemporaryHarlow, Essex, England
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist in EssexMy client are looking for a Band 5 Oc...
£ 40,000 - 42,000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Occupational Health Advisor - (Full-time, 5 days a week)  ...