Practice Manager, Reading
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 28000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Are you a Practice Manager looking for your next challenge? How does a four-day working week sound to you? As Practice Manager of this GP surgery, you will work closely with the partners to ensure that the practice is a wonderful environment for patients to visit and utilise your experience as a Practice Manager to help the practice run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Competitive + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Developing constantly and very forward-thinking
- Small, family-feel environment
- Seeking a Practice Manager to encompass the practice values
- High achieving reviews and inspection results
- Flexibility around working days
- Work closely with a committed professional team
- As Practice Manager, you can help make a real difference for the patients
- NHS pension scheme
- Practice Manager, full-time or part-time
- Ensure clinical excellence from your teams
- Help the surgery develop and progress further within primary care
- Utilise your knowledge and experience to benefit colleagues and patients alike
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!