London, Greater London, England
- £ 28,000 - 37,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
Salary and Benefits: To £37,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Season Ticket Loan + Health Assessments + Much more!
Full and part-time (minimum 30 hour) contracts available!
The Radiographers that we work with take their careers seriously and want to work with employers that value their skills and can offer dedicated training and career development. This independent hospital meets this desire in abundance – you can expect training within Catheter Labs and CT, ILS training and annual opportunities to complete further external courses and qualifications!
Perhaps you want to work for a hospital that is renowned for high levels of employee engagement, where leaders truly value their people.
Maybe you want to work for an employer that adopts a culture of praise and rewards for a job well done!
3 great things about this private hospital:
• 3 theatres, c50 beds alongside a comprehensive imaging department which includes CT, MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound, and a Cardiac Catheter Lab – this hospital is proud to have a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
• With high levels of investment taking place, it is an exciting time to join. 2021 brings the installation of a second MRI scanner and an equipment replacement program.
• A busy, thriving department, with long-standing colleagues who are committed to maintaining a great working culture and delivering exceptional care - 95% of patients recommend their service!
The Imaging Manager stated, ‘You will be joining a welcoming team who support each other – we treat each other like family and love coming to work, its our second home!’
What you will do as a Radiographer:
• Actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the department, ensuring you provide high quality, safe care to all patients.
• Support across the department as needed, you will predominantly support within general x-ray and theatres, however there is the opportunity to also work within CT and the Cardiac Catheter Lab.
• You must have completed your BSc/Diploma within Radiography and have an active HCPC registration with a proven track record of working within x-ray and theatre radiography.
To Apply; Please follow the link provided or contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference