London, Greater London, England
- £ 19500.0 - 25000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jul 2020
- 5 Jan 2021
Full time hours available on a permanent basis at GP Surgery in Central London. Start date ASAP.
An exceptional GP Surgery located in the heart of Marylebone is recruiting a HCA to join them on a permanent basis, with a start date as soon as possible!
The team offer high quality patient care from their impressive Health Centre in Marylebone. They're looking for a skilled and independent HCA to work alongside the GP and assist in the following:
- Health Checks (height, weight, vision)
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Employee benefits such as NHS Pension, annual leave, training
- Supportive and friendly team
- Own consulting room
- Full time hours with no bank holiday or weekend work
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
If you're interested in applying for this post then please send your CV to Sarah Cawthorne at Chase Medical on email@example.com or you can call for informal chat on 0114 2757421.
Please note that you will need previous experience in a GP Surgery to be considered for this role.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care recruitment service. We help HCAs Nurses and GPs to source their dream role in Primary Care, operating nationwide and working with only the best surgeries out there! If you're looking for a new role or know someone who is, then please get in contact with us today! Referral rewards are available!