Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 28000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£28000 to £35000 per annum plus enhancements (Up to NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 37.5 hours p/w | Days | Great Benefits
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer specialising in MRI Scanning to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Peterborough.
What is offered and details of this MRI Radiographer position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary from £28000 to £35000 (depending on skills and experience) plus enhancements which equates to up to NHS Band 6
• Days only
• Contributory pension scheme
• Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to employee Discount Programme
In this role you will play a key role within the Diagnostics Team, undertaking a range of MRI scanning and imaging duties, whilst ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What our client is looking for in a MRI Radiographer:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
• HCPC registration
• Experience in MRI and post registration development
• Proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.