Occupational Therapist disabilities, Co. Offaly
Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- € 18.8 - 27.44 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 29 Jun 2020
- 26 Dec 2020
Occupational Therapist Early intervention team, Tullamore Co. Offaly
Occupational Therapist required for a long term locum role with community based early intervention service working with clients with wide variety of complex needs, based in community healthcare clinic, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
This is a full time role and will mainly consist of clinic / office based work mainly via tele-conference and video calls due to C19 restrictions, however, there will be some face to face assessments as the Therapist would be carrying out assessments including seating and environmental assessment.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of an Occupational Therapy service to a population of 0-6 years with a range of complex needs / disabilities and their families.
- Clinical supervision will be provided by a senior OT in the service.
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist and CORU registration
- Experience working in a similar service / working with children and young people with complex needs
- A full drivers licence and access to a car
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs