Healthcare Assistant - Band 2 - Chelmsford
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 10 - 20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
For a role based in Chelmsford, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 2 Healthcare assistant to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate will have a choice of shifts including nights and days, and will also have a choice of hospitals in the surrounding area's.
To be considered for Band 2 Healthcare Assistant, you must:
* Be flexible
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0014081_HELLY