Physio Assessor - Bristol - £38,760pa
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 38760 - 38760 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Jun 2020
- 17 Jul 2020
Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist
Starting Salary: £38,760 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
*Due to the Covid-19 crisis, our client is offering later start dates. They are currently interviewing but will keep all offers live for 6 months if you would like to continue supporting the NHS right now.*
MSI are proud to be seeking Physios for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
* A genuine work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required
* To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development
What is a Functional Assessor:
* Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions
* You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality reports
* To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme
* Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
* Pension scheme
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* 25 days of annual leave and option to buy additional days or sell back
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each customer and make a difference to their life
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
PIP Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist Newcastle Salaries up to £37,000 A...
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
PIP Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist Blackburn Salaries up to £37,000 A...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentBirkenhead, Merseyside, England
Physiotherapist - Functional AssessorImportant note - Interview process is currently computer based assessments and telephone based...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentWigan, Greater Manchester, England
PIP Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist Wigan Salaries up to £34,000 Adept...