Emergency Care Practitioner
- £ 48000.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jun 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Emergency Care Practitioner, Berkshire (West)
We are very excited to be recruiting for an experienced ECP to join a large GP practice in Berkshire.
This job vacancy is offering the opportunity to work closely with the GPs and to have a key role in rolling out the Home Visits Service to the local community and Neighbouring surgeries, alongside having your own on-the-day appointments.
The role will involve seeing patients in the home as well as in the practice for on-the day and urgent appointments. You'll be assessing minor illness, treating and referring as apt. You will be able to Independently Prescribe, work autonomously, and ideally have a background or some experience in acute or primary care.
- 75 or 1.0 full-time equivalent hours available
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Indemnity included
- NHS Pension
- Salary: Band 8a-b (dependent on experience, negotiable)
- NMC pin
- Dedication to providing the highest quality care to all patients
- Up to date Safeguarding children and adults
Other Candidates considered include:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Community Matrons
- Emergency Nurse Practitioners
You can also click APPLY now!
Chase Medical is a specialist agency that works with Nurse Practitioners (and other primary care clinical staff) to secure their dream roles. We also have flexible locum work available paying our ANPs between £38.50 and £62 per hour (including holiday pay).