Cranbrook, Kent, England
- £ 37570 - 43750 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£37,570 to £43,750 per annum pro rata | 22.5 hours | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Experience Essential |
A leading private hospital in the Cranbrook area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Sonographer to join their diagnostics team on a part time basis.
Details of this Sonographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 22.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of £37,570 to £43,750 pro rata, dependant on experience
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with length of service
• A contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare cover
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• Subsidised food and drink
• Free on-site parking
As Sonographer, you will work within the Diagnostics Team and report to the Imaging Lead. You will ensure the day to day running of the service is in line with the hospital’s high standards.
Applicants for this Sonographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a post-graduate degree/diploma in Clinical Ultrasound or a Diploma recognised by the College of Radiographers
• Demonstrate significant post-registration experience in ultrasonography
• Have completed a recognised qualification in mentorship/clinical supervision plus BLS or ILS or be willing to undertake this
• Good IT and communication skills
• Able to work well under pressure, with a patient focused approach
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.