Senior Biomedical Scientist
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 30000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£30000 to £38000 per annum | 37.5 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits
A leading private hospital in Edinburgh currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Biomedical Scientist to join their team on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Biomedical Scientist position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
• Days only
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Private medical insurance and Life assurance
• Free Parking
As Senior Biomedical Scientist, you will plan, analyse, assess and report pathology investigations, as well as analyse, interpret and report information and knowledge related to ideas and concepts. You will also develop and evaluate the movement of laboratory specimens, blood and tissues.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Biomedical Scientist:
• BSc (Hons) degree in biomedical science
• HPC registered
• Demonstrable post registration experience
• Transfusion and haematology experience
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Biomedical in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 80000 - 85000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
We require enthusiastic and forward looking Registered Medical Practitioners to deliver vital face-to-face assessments that result ...