- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
A University Hospital based in Kerry are in search of Anaesthetics Registrar to join them in July 2020! If this is your first role in Ireland, Kerry could be the ideal place for you to start your career.
You will be able to learn from some of the best Anaesthetics Physicians in this state of the art facility and be part of a close and strong team of Physicians.
- Covering a variety of medical and surgical cases
- Have opportunities for excellent career progression
- Potentially earn up to a further 30% with on-call shifts
The ideal Registrar will satisfy the following:
- 5+ years' experience in Anaesthetics
- 3+ years' as a Registrar in Anaesthetics
- Part or Full MCAI
- Active IMC registration
- Valid IELTS or OET certificate
- Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / New Zealand
County Kerry contains some of Ireland's most iconic scenery: surf-pounded sea cliffs and soft golden strands, emerald-green farmland criss-crossed by tumbledown stone walls, mist-shrouded bogs and cloud-torn mountain peaks.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you to but only if you apply today and let us do the rest... Hit Apply now.