- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
A Regional Hospital based in Tullamore are in search of Anaesthetics Registrar to join them. No better place to learn from some of the best Anaesthetics Physicians in this state of the art facility.
The ideal Registrar will satisfy the following:
- 5+ years' experience in Anaesthetics
- 3+ years' as a Registrar in Anaesthetics
- Part or Full MCAI
- Full or part completed memberships in IMC
- Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / New Zealand
A bit about Tullamore:
Tullamore is the capital town of the county of Offaly, and arguably the most central town in Ireland, located half way between Dublin and Galway. Tullamore is a thriving and bustling town and a gateway to the midlands. Situated on the Grand Canal, the town is a popular destination for fishing enthusiasts, while golfers are spoilt for choice with the nearby Esker Hills and Tullamore Golf Clubs offering pristine courses in scenic surroundings. And of course any mention of Tullamore wouldn’t be complete without a word about the world-famous Tullamore Dew whiskey.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you but only if you apply today and let us do the rest... Hit Apply now.