Emergency Medicine Registrar
- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 21 May 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
A large University Teaching Hospital based in Galway are in search of Emergency Medicine Registrars to join them. No better place for you to learn from some of the best Emergency Medicine Physicians in this state of the art facility.
The ideal Registrar will satisfy the following:
- Full Irish Medical Council registration
- Extensive experience in an Emergency Medicine setting at Registrar level
- Full or part completed MRCEM
- Experience in the following are preferred: Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / New Zealand / Pakistan / South Africa / Middle East
A bit about Galway:
The West of Ireland and in particular County Galway is one of the most unique parts of Ireland for visitors to explore. With barren fields, rugged coastline, stone-walled fields, stark mountain ranges, and vast boglands, the West has some of the richest scenic beauty and natural attractions in Ireland.
Be part of this exciting team and Apply today get booked in for an immediate interview.