Rotational Pharmacy Technician
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 21 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
1 x Substantive
Band 4 Rotational Pharmacy Technician – Denmark Hillsite
We currently have a vacancy for a motivated Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy Technician rotation at King's College Hospital.
The post will include working in the Dispensary, Aseptic Services and Medicines Management Service. During each rotation you will gain practical experience, assisting in the delivery of the service in each section. This will include carrying out inpatient and outpatient dispensing, patient counselling, clinical trials, ward top ups, cytotoxic preparation and medicines reconciliation.
Applicants must be self motivated and show a willingness to learn and be trained. You must be able to pay close attention to detail and consistently produce work to the required standard within set deadlines.
The successful candidate will have good verbal and written communication skills, be a strong team player and able to work using their own initiative, within the limits of the job role.
You must hold (or be about to qualify for) a Level 3 NVQ in Pharmacy Services or equivalent) and be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
You will be expected to participate in the extended hours rota which includes working late nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 29 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Pharmacy technician in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
The Oncology and Haematolgy Clinical Trials team at Guy's and St Thomas' Foundation Trust is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, ...