Snr Occupational Therapist - Co. Offaly
Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Nov 2020
Senior Occupational Therapist - Acute Hospital, Co. Offaly
The Senior OT will be part of a team providing high quality OT services in acute care.
The role will be based in a teaching hospital offering many different services locally and regionally. A regional service is provided to patients requiring Oncology, Rheumatology, Nephrology, and Orthopaedic care.
A local service is provided to patients requiring medical and surgical care under the remit of General Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Gerontology, Haematology and ED.
There is also an out-patient service, mainly Trauma and orthopaedics.
Experience in acute setting, neuro, ortho would be an advantage.
This position is currently vacant and can start ASAP. Length of cover: 2 to 3 months.
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist and CORU registration
- 3 year post graduate experience with experience in acute setting, neuro, ortho would be an advantage.
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs