Orthopaedics Scrub Team Leader (RGN/ODP) - Relocation Assistance Available!
Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 37267 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £37,267 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Much More!
Perhaps you are currently operating as a Senior Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP) and are looking to step up and lead your own team but struggling to find the perfect job locally – a job that’s going to meet your desire to progress, working with colleagues and patients that you love and with hospital leaders that appreciate you, in a gorgeous hospital setting! Maybe you have the flexibility and freedom to move to a surrounding area but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so. If so, keep reading…
Not only does this private hospital meet these needs in abundance but they will contribute towards your moving costs. You’ll receive a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of moving, your deposit and first month’s rent. The hospital team will help you find the perfect accommodation and your induction will include a nominated team member to support you getting settled both at home and at the hospital – it will feel like home in no time!
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
• Award winning hospitals and clinics represented by world leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about providing the best patient experience.
• A supportive employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent, they offer post graduate study and further clinical training for all team members.
• This leading private hospital has c26 beds, 3 theatres (all with laminar flow) 10 consulting rooms, physiotherapy treatment rooms, medical imaging services, outpatient and diagnostic facilities, alongside high levels of patient satisfaction and a good CQC rating!
Theatre Manager stated, “With minimal reliance on agency and a good mix of skills, this is a nice, stable working environment and we’re proud to have a Good CQC rating in all areas”
What you will do as Orthopaedics Scrub -Theatre Team Leader:
• You will take the lead for all orthopaedic theatre lists including hips, knee and shoulders.
• Your role will be split by 25% non-clinical (ordering and managing prothesis stock) and 75% clinically scrubbing into the lists.
• You must be a Registered Nurse or ODP with an active registration and with a proven track record within Orthopaedic scrub.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to ODP in Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37267 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Salary and Benefits: Up to £37,267 + Enhancements + Generous Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday ...
£ 34500 Per yearFull time...PermanentHertford, Hertfordshire, England
Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,500 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + ...