Band 6 Community Paediatric Physiotherapist Surrey
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 25 - 30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
TFS Healthcare are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Band 6 Community Paediatric Physiotherapist who is looking to work on the London/Surrey borders. This job is due to start ASAP and is for 3 months. Our client is looking for someone to work full time, Monday - Friday from 08.30 - 16.30. The successful candidate will need to be responsible for the management of a caseload of paediatrics with a wide range of conditions.
This role requires the successful candidates to have at least 2-3 years' experience in a relevant clinical area, ideally with some NHS experience. The candidate must have experience of:
- Assessment and treatment of children 0-19 years old on a community caseload
- Treating children with complex needs with EHCP in mainstream schools
- Stretching programs
- Community groups
- Gross motor programs
- Must be a qualified physiotherapist
- Must have HCPC registration
- Proven experience of treating paediatric patients in the community
- Pay rates of Band 6 between £25 - £30 per hour
TFS Healthcare is one of the UK's premier specialist recruitment agencies, covering all disciplines of AHP & HSS staffing. TFS are a CPP & HTE approved supplier, recruiting into the NHS & private organisations offering both locum and permanent recruitment services.
TFS Healthcare have access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate. We also offer:
- Dedicated, specialist recruitment consultants
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing & mandatory training
- Market leading pay rates
- Daily payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.