Medical Doctor | Functional Assessor
Wales Bar, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 72000 - 90000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
Are you a Registered Medical Practitioner coming to the end of a work assignment and looking for a new role in a challenging but rewarding environment?
We require enthusiastic and forward looking Registered Medical Practitioners to deliver vital face-to-face assessments that result in quality assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions.
What`s in it for me?
* A great salary paying £72,000 (up to £90,000 for Peripatetic role)
* Quality career development with the opportunity to study a Master`s Degree in Occupation Health after a qualifying period
* A comprehensive benefits package
* Predominately business hours
* Day-to-day work counts towards your revalidation
Can you see yourself being part of our mission to help our clients move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service? If so, we would love to hear from you about how we can help your career and you can help us deliver exceptional service.
And our staff like working with us, over eighty per cent of our team rate their employment with us as good or very good.
* Meet clients to assess and review their complex medical conditions focusing on how a disability affects their day-to-day life and performing work related activities. Within the hour-long assessment, you have the time to really understand the individual`s condition and its impact.
* Review individual`s medical evidence in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment as part of their case management.
* Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking assessments for which full training will be given.
* Analyze and interpret clinical information and medical evidence to produce comprehensive and representative reports.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* A Registered Medical Practitioner who has, since full registration, consolidated their clinical skills with a minimum of 2 years` post registration general experience, working primarily in-patient facing roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions.
* Full unconditional registration with the General Medical Council with a valid license to practice.
* Demonstrate maintenance of professional development to ensure successful re-licensing in accordance with the GMC code of professional conduct.
Our client is being extremely flexible with start dates as we wouldn't want to take you away from any clinical duties at this time and the recruitment process is bieng done over the phone meaning you don't need to leave your home.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 72000 - 90000 Per yearFull timePermanentChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor in ChesterfieldRole Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for DoctorsLocati...
£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearFull timeBankSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: SheffieldStarting Salary: £72,000 + Comprehensive...
£ 0 - 140000 Per yearFull timeContractNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Consultant Psychiatrist - Learning Disability Doctor (CAMHS) Location: Mansfield, Nottingham Salary: up to £ [... Click Apply...] p...