Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 11.75 - 18.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
Would you like to earn extra for your work in Primary Care, especially in the run up to summer?
We have an exciting opportunity for Healthcare Assistants in Newcastle at rates of £11.75 - £18.00 an hour (including holiday pay).
At Chase we are completely flexible and run a no minimum hourly requirement; you pick and choose the hours and days you'd like to work!
Chase Medical is a specialist agency made up of Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and other primary care staff. We work with around 30% of GP surgeries providing locum cover, temporary contracts and permanent vacancies. We go above and beyond to ensure that clinics are suited to your skillset and experience.
Benefits of Working for Chase Medical
- Competitive rates of pay - £11.75 - £18.00 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Flexibility - no minimum or maximum hours required
- Ability to pick and choose shifts - bookable up to 12 months in advance as well as choosing shifts at short notice.
- Quick, easy and free application
Experience/ Qualifications Required
- GP Surgery Experience
- Phlebotomy Qualification
- Clinical Skills; Warfarin Clinics, New Patient Health Checks, Flu Vaccinations, Ear Irrigations etc.
Does this peak your interest?
Alternatively, do you have any friends/colleagues that might be interested in picking up local shifts? We offer up to £500 for every successful referral you make (plus a quick tip - there's no limit to the amount of referrals you make).
Ref: HC Newcastle HCA
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractBexley, London, Greater London, England
We have an exciting opportunity in our Thamesmead clinic for a healthcare assistant who wants to join Diaverum under a 6 months fix...
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractClacton-on-Sea, Essex, England
We have an exciting opportunity in our Clacton clinic for a healthcare assistant who wants to join Diaverum under a 6 months fixed ...