Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 19 May 2020
- 16 Jun 2020
Senior Clinical Pharmacist URGENTLY required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a North Dublin Hospital for an IMMEDIATE START.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicine, dispensing drugs and advising patients, in addition to working collaboratively with other health care professionals to devise the most appropriate drug treatment for patients.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract with a competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate.
• Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent problem solving and interpersonal/communication skills
• To have three (3) years post registration Hospital experience
• Previous experience with JCI accreditation or similar
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV or call Aoife on Apply Apply Applyto discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Support Pharmacist - Dublin 15 - Maternity 9 month contract Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Full time, 9 month Mat Leave Contr...